Friday, February 13, 2009

The first ever post in my so called BLOG

  BLOGGING... What is that?.. I didnt know what blog is, until my friend{steve} told me about it. He told me that it can make fast cash. Is it? or is it just a prank so that people start blogging as soon as possible?

 I know out there, there must be a thousand blogger in Malaysia or even in the WORLD. Now, im joining them for good..he he he.. Hopefully, i can cope with it. Thou im kinda busy with the job seeking, but i'll try my best to post something here.

 Today is Valentine's Day!~!~! So i would like to wish my LOVE ones {whoever think that i love them outhere} Happy Valentine's Day to you all, although i didnt give anything for Valentines but I'll cherish the happiness in my HEARTI'll always remember the sweet memories that we shares together.

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY

*(-_-)*

No comments:

Post a Comment